What’s the job?
Do you enjoy building trusting business relationships? Do you love uncovering a need and being able to deliver a solution? If so, the Business Analyst position at Lodestar Technologies may be the right opportunity for you.
At Lodestar Technologies, we focus on helping our clients to build and benefit from a data driven environment. By making it easier to access the data that they need, our clients are able to utilize data to support decision making in all aspects of their business. In this role, you will work with financial institutions across North America to help them achieve their goals using our product offering and by highlighting the importance of data analytics.
What you’ll get to do:
- Work with clients to understand their business needs and identify how those needs can be addressed using our business intelligence software infrastructure
- Analyze data for accuracy, trends and value
- Provide training and support to clients
- Gather requirements for reporting needs and new development items
- Perform quality assurance testing on new development items
- Promote the vision and use of business intelligence amongst our client base and future prospects
Who are we looking for?
- Self-motivated team player, who can work independently
- Previous experience in a financial institution is a must
- Data-driven individual that believes in the value of information and how it can transform the enterprise
- Innovative, curious and solution oriented individual with strong communication skills
- An individual who is comfortable with rapidly changing technology
- Experience with writing and interpreting business requirements
- Familiar with relational database and basic IT concepts, nice to have
- Familiar with software development processes such as requirements gathering, testing and code deployment, nice to have
- Experience with Fiserv’s DNA banking system, nice to have
Why join Lodestar?
- Great products, great team, great clients!
- Grow your career in a challenging, fast-paced and flexible work environment
- Excellent learning and mentoring opportunities
- As part of our team, you can affect change and have a voice in product direction. Creativity and innovation is welcomed.
- We are a close knit team that conquers challenges and celebrates success
- Our clients value your contributions in helping them achieve their goals
Please contact email@example.com to alert us to your interest in this position.