At Lodestar, we want to be the best data solution and analytics partner for credit unions in the world. Our talent and technology strengthen our clients’ data maturity, empowering them to make strategic decisions that improve lives.
The Customer Success Manager is a key role in Lodestar’s Growth organization. This person will serve as a trusted advisor to clients, providing thoughtful insights and recommendations. The CSM will be responsible for key metrics including Client Health Scores, Client Retention, Client Satisfaction, and more. This person will lead business review meetings, participate in demo and/or training sessions, and interact with cross-functional teams within Lodestar to ensure clients are receiving a best-in-class experience.
This is a fully remote position open to candidates in the United States or Canada.
Key Responsibilities of a Customer Success Manager:
- Design, implement, and manage a Client Health Score methodology
- Identify relevant components of Client Health
- Calculate and document baseline Client Health Scores
- Implement measures to maintain or improve Client Health
- Collaborate with Client Support and DevOps teams to ensure high priority cases are met within defined Service Level Agreements
- Intervene in client escalation situations
- Communicate with clients to understand the situation
- Communicate with internal parties to develop action plan
- Monitor action plan to ensure delivery and client satisfaction
- Manage bi-annual Client Satisfaction Survey
- Analyze survey results and report to leadership
- Follow up on survey responses as necessary
- Drive engagement with existing clients through recurring meetings and other interactions
- Gain an understanding of clients’ strategic initiatives
- Make recommendations for how clients can leverage Lodestar to meet these initiatives
- Work with Sales to act on opportunities to deepen client relationships
- Ensure detailed notes are captured in the HubSpot CRM
Metrics for Success:
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for driving these key metrics:
- Client Health Scores
- Client Retention Rate
- Customer Net Promoter Score (cNPS)
- Upsell Opportunities
A good fit for this position will be:
- Enthusiastic and personable with high integrity and humility
- Excellent at time management and communication
- Highly adaptable, and resourceful
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Able to pivot quickly and efficiently based on changing prioritizations
- Strong in both independent and teamwork settings
- Experienced with remote work
You should have:
- Customer Success experience, preferably in a SaaS company
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates or higher in Business or Computer Science preferred
- Strong Excel skills and understanding of data
- High aptitude and/or experience with customer service
- A growth mindset
The salary range for this position is $50,000 to $60,000. Benefits include a competitive salary and bonus structure, medical/dental/vision insurance, paid holidays, PTO, a highly engaging culture, and more.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel that you do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed. Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet all the listed qualifications. We look forward to your application.
Lodestar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees’ lives and careers.
Offers of employment will be contingent upon passing a post-offer background check as well as references.
If you think you are a good fit for the Customer Success Manager position, please send your resume to us at email@example.com.