At Lodestar, we want to be the best data solution and analytics partner for credit unions in the world. Our talent and technology strengthen our clients’ data maturity, empowering them to make strategic decisions that improve lives.
We are seeking a Merger Analyst to facilitate the seamless integration of data from multiple sources, ensuring accuracy, consistency, and compliance with established Financial Institution standards. This includes mapping data sources, ensuring data integrity throughout the migration process, and implementing robust quality controls. The Merger Analyst will play a pivotal role in planning, coordinating, and executing data migrations, ensuring minimal disruption, and optimizing data flow while adhering to project timelines and financial institution standards. Collaboration with cross-functional teams and stakeholders is essential to achieve seamless data migrations that support Lodestar’s client’s strategic objectives.
- Work with clients on completing field to field data mapping.
- Update scripts based on mapping provided.
- Work with programmers on updating code with mapping received.
- Investigate, analyze and suggest fixes for issues identified.
- Collaborate with business analysts, stakeholders, and data architects to understand data integration requirements and design optimal ETL solutions using Oracle technologies.
- Implement data mapping, data transformation logic, and business rules in ETL processes to meet business requirements.
- Effectively manage multiple highly visible priorities at a time.
- Client communication
- Experience in data mapping
- Experience with Oracle PL/SQL, MS SQL Server
- Excellent understanding of Financial Services data
- Experience with interpreting business/mapping requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Knowledge of banking systems, data structures, and regulatory requirements related to ETL processes in the banking industry.
- Previous Experience with Fiserv DNA banking software solution
- Knowledge and experience with DNA banking system, Internet banking and ATM/Point of Sale transaction processing
- Knowledge of Credit Union System or Financial Industry experience
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze complex data integration issues and provide effective solutions.
- Excellent attention to detail, ensuring data accuracy and quality
- Effective communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work well within a team environment.
- Strong command on spoken and written English.
- Ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities.
- Excellent team skills, can-do attitude, focus on quality and drive to make a difference in a dynamic, fast paced organization.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel that you do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed. Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet all the listed qualifications. We look forward to your application.
Expected salary range is $60,000 – $75,000 CAD. Position is open to applicants in the US and Canada.
Lodestar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees’ lives and careers.
Offers of employment will be contingent upon passing a post-offer background check as well as references.
If interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com.